Empowering women through service & advocacy.
Mission Statement: Women worlds apart working through leadership and service to address issues fundamental to the advancement of women.
Meetings are held at noon on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, at Edward Jones’ conference room, 27 N. 6th St., Custer.
- Storehouse Food Pantry
- Custer County Library
- YMCA Girls Scholarships
- Assistance at the Women’s Shelter
- Literacy assistance and Imagination Library
- School Needy Children’s Fund
- Annual Scholarships, both high school graduates and “non-traditional” students
- Amelia Earhart Day events at library, school and YMCA
- “Yellow Rose” Award to a woman in the community who advances the status of women
- Business Calendar/Planner
- Lunafest Film Festival
- Girls Rock Camp
- Supporters of Mammo or Bust – information and assistance for mammograms